Friday, February 24, 2006

JOH version 1.1: Hidden Tears...

Journey of Happiness version 1.1After a clean white design, I made quite an opposite for the second design of my homepage. It is called Hidden Tears - Journey of Happiness version 1.1.
Many people think that it has a sad theme... Just exactly how I felt while I was polishing it up... My heart hurts... Alone again, but cannot really cry and did not have a shoulder to cry on. That's why I called it hidden tears.
After looking over and over again, I actually like it very much... really reflects my current state.
I got the beautiful picture of the Japanese girl from Deviant Art. Really, they have many of professional artists there! I am really grateful! Thanks so much!
Okay then.. time to go to sleep...
Maybe, I will be off for awhile from making designs, since I am very busy at the moment.
Til the next one! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:08 am

    waduhhh,,
    leot2 buatan km bagus2 bgt say,,
    huhuhu ntar bisa2 tiap ganti leot aq minta bikinin km heuheuheu :P

    ReplyDelete